About Peggy Hart
Peggy is a textile designer, production weaver, and teacher with experience in designing, producing, and marketing hundreds of blankets annually including custom blankets for sheep and alpaca farmers using their own yarn. She has also:
- Collaborated with spinning mills and small scale wool producers to weave custom designed throws and blankets since 1990
- Presented at the 2015 New England Weaver Seminar, Northampton, MA
- Taught at Penland School of Crafts in 2012
- Served as warp designer/winder for Boott Cotton Mill, Lowell National Park
- Wove a commission piece for the Columbus Museum of Art and a reproduction of a blanket from the collection of the Memorial Hall Museum, Deerfield, MA.
Peggy Hart of Bedfellows Blankets